Tees In a Pod Podcast with Daniel Fox From Skreened

Posted by Mongo Monday, August 16, 2010

It's always great to have a chance to tap into the minds that know the business and are also the ones responsible for getting the artistic visions from us desiginers out on the Internet.  So, I was very happy to have the chance to listen to a podcast with Daniel Fox from Skreened.

I have four different POD sites out there and while some may be more profitable than others, there is one that continually gives me satisfaction with every sale.   Yes, it's nice to get the emails from the other sites throughout the day but when I get that "Congratulations" email from Skreened, I feel as if I've accomplished more than just selling a funny shirt.

So, here's a chance to for you to listen in on parts 1 and 2 from Tees In a Pod's interview with Daniel.   During part 2, there's a Q&A from users who submitted questions to Tees In A Pod.   And, of course, never missing the chance to pimp myself I asked a question.  I suggest listening to the whole podcast because there is so much good content concerning the business, the community aspect of Skreened's users and staff and a general warm and fuzzy was had by all.  

Thanks again for the shout out, and don't worry about getting me angry.  I'm a big ball of fluff, really.  I love all you guys and gals.  Keep up the excellent work because you do change the world and you are a small portion of the biz that "get it."   In the "sorta" words of Melvin Udall, "You make me want to be a better designer."

Part 1
Part 2

Join Skreened and Tees In a Pod on Facebook.




0 comments

Post a Comment