The No Joke Sale April 1st

Posted by Mongo Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I wanted to prep you for an upcoming sale.  On Friday, April 1st, aka April Fool’s Day, the Tee Gazette is running a promo for the No Joke Sale.   


From TTG:

Taking inspiration from the highly popular “Spring Broke” sale that was featured on I Am The Trend just last week, we wanted to round up some more brands to give customers another day to shop! That’s right….. coming up on April 1st, we’ll be posting the official NO JOKE SALE line up!

What does this mean? This means that for 24 hours only, you’ll be able to shop for new tees at a discounted rate from various indie brands offering a discount for that one day, for this one sale.


I have offered to be a part of the promotion and as a participant I am offering an automatic 10% discount in my Zazzle store for 24 hours beginning at 12:00AM EST, April 1st. 

I am ultimately showcasing the following two designs, here,  but storewide, I’ve discounted everything 10%.  Why?  Mainly, it’s easier than trying to come up with a code or just discount two items.


Comic Sans Is No Joke shirt

So, remember, April 1st is the No Joke Sale and you can save an automatic 10% on anything in my store.  Also, check out the rest of the other brands' deals by going to The Tee Gazette. 

0 comments

Post a Comment