Posted by Mongo Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Last year, I joined 11 other shirt and apparel designers to give away a shirt a day plus stocking stuffers. It was a blast to be a part of such a great group of people. If I haven't said it before the design community has been fantastic and welcoming to this old schmoe. I am just as excited this year, if not more so, because there are 4x the amount of indie shirt brands and more prizes to give out. Here's the list from the Tee Gazette's official announcement.
- 48 indie t-shirt brands;
- 4 surprise event participants;
- 12 lucky tee winners;
- 2 lucky bonus winners;
- 12 days of winning;
- over $1000 USD in prizes!
- There will be ONE winner each day;
- Each daily winner will receive a prize pack of 4 t-shirts;
- Each daily giveaway will be open for 24 hours, beginning at 12AM PST and ending at 11:59PM PST;
- Winner(s) will be announced shortly after the daily giveaway ends;
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway is open WORLDWIDE – Anyone, anywhere can enter;
- There will be a TOTAL of 12 lucky tee winners, each winning a prize pack of 4 themed tees;
- Winner(s) have 24 hours to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will need to be picked
- Comments via TTG