Mongo Angry Mongo Smash Contest 2009

Posted by Mongo Thursday, December 10, 2009

It’s time to give back to my fans and hope they are still paying attention. Mongo Angry Mongo Smash is holding a contest beginning December 14th – 25th 2009. You will have the opportunity to win an item, of your choice, from my store. Certain restrictions apply.1

Here are the details.
Beginning at midnight on December14th, I will post a series of five images on my blog.2 Each will be a small piece of an entire design found in my CafePress store.

All you have to do is figure out which design is being shown and email me at the address I give you in the blog post to be entered into the contest.6

In the subject line you need to put Mongo Christmas Contest 2009 and In the body of the message you need to correctly identify each design by name and provide the link to the section on my store. 3

Example:
In the blog post you see this picture
1.

In the email you put this
1. Monkey Fighting Snakes On A Monday To Friday Plane
http://www.cafepress.com/Mongoware/6672140

If you provide correct answers for all five images you will be placed into a drawing with other participants who have submitted five correct answers.4

On December 26th, 2009 I will post the answers and reveal the winner who will be drawn at random.5 If you have any issue with being identified please let me know when I contact you as a winner.

Please allow time for fulfillment and shipping of your prize. Answers submitted after the close of the contest will not be considered. You have two weeks and plenty of time to do the research. Sorry. You will probably have to do some extensive looking at either the images in my fan page photo album or through my store at http://www.cafepress.com/mongoware. Good luck.7

Gory details
1. You can choose anything I sell. Meaning, if you find it in my store, you can have it. No substitutions allowed. In the event that the design you wish to receive becomes unavailable, I will first try to offer it to you from a different POD site such as Zazzle and will work with you to accommodate size, style, and color. If that is unacceptable please you may choose another design in any style or color. Products with multiple quantities (i.e. Buttons, Magnets, Stickers, etc) are not eligible.

2. I realize that the blog does not update to Facebook immediately allowing for a few hours of lag time between publish time and import time. Therefore, the link to the post will be put into my status update on the fan page at midnight or within a reasonable amount of minutes after.

3. You don’t have to be exact in the name. The link will give me enough proof that you know what you are talking about.

4. Employees and family members of CaféPress and M.A.M.S. are not eligible. Void in Rhode Island. I’m just kidding, contestants in Rhode Island can participate. I just wanted to see if you were reading this.

5. I wish I could give every person who guesses correctly an item but I just don’t have the means to do so. That is why you can choose a dark hooded sweatshirt which is more expensive than a basic white shirt if you win.

6. I will not sell, distribute, reveal, or spam your email address. Also, I will not become romantically involved with, stalk, or try to get you to join a cult either. I expect you do the same for me.

7. This is just here for no reason. I like the number 7.

8. Why are you still reading these?



0 comments

Post a Comment